Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Work Bench > Scale & Sport Scale Rocketry
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2021, 04:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Timm
Any updates on your progress?

This project started, back in 2004, when I got the original data from Don Larson.

Here is the timeline of what I have come to call "The Curse of Max Planck" ... Regarding NIKE-TOMAHAWK 18.26 IA !

(1) 2004 - I obtained the data from Don Larson.

(2) 2004 - 2016 - My first "collaborator" and I start working on sorting and processing data.
Over the course of 12 years, nothing substantive is accomplished, due to his health
problems, job situation, family life, and personal issues.

(3) 2016 - 2017 - My second "collaborator" ( recently deceased ) developed health issues, marital
problems ( ending in divorce ), and employment difficulties . . . Nothing was accomplished.

(4) 2017 - 2019 - "Collaborator" number three encountered work-related difficulties and was
unable, ultimately, to create anything substantive. He referred me to "Collaborator #4".

(5) 2019 - 2020 - "Collaborator" number four was sent electronic copies of all of my data for
the prototype and promptly disappeared with it, refusing to reply to emails. Zero produced.

(6) 2020 - Late 2020 "Collaborator" number five and I begin putting things together. He died
in December, 2020 . . . Nothing produced.

Now, before anyone asks the obvious question, "Why are you collaborating and why don't you just do it yourself"? . . . The answer is simple . . . I have the data, but I have zero CAD skills and need someone with expertise in it to do this project right !

Are you interested in becoming "Collaborator #6", Chris ??? ( Serious question ).

Dave F.

Last edited by Ez2cDave : 06-21-2022 at 09:56 PM.