Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Weather-Cocked > FreeForAll
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2012, 03:28 PM
Banned

One more thing I forgot:

Most of you on this board are older than me by 10 - 15 years or so. That places a good chunk of you close to or over 60... well you are really getting up there in age aren't you big boys?!

I like wisdom over intelligence because wisdom is just an intelligent person making the same mistake until they figure out not to make that mistake anymore.

But wait, you are 62 and need a liver or kidney. Well you are up there in your age, near retirement. Hmm. Will society get its money's worth out of giving you a new kidney or heart? Hmmm. I being in my 40's, working, paying taxes are a far better candidate as I can make money for the State!

Heck, someone in their 20's is an even far better candidate than me for that new kidney or expensive medical treatment. They can make money for the State for another 40, 45 , 50 years! Now who is going to make the decision as to who gets what and is a better candidate?

Oh that's right the government death panels er um I mean 'end of life care' panels. Boy I didn't mean to scare anyone with that slip up...hope I caught it in time!

Now who was it that said, 'Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety'... now was that 50 cents? No, maybe Snookie? Jay Lo or Snoop Dog? Nope must have been Lindsey Lohan or must have been Rossie O'Donnell ... or was it some dead racist white guy? Let me check...

... yep some irrelevant dead racist white guy by the name of Benjamin Franklin ... what did he know? He was fool! Some idiot who didn't have a rap album or a drug dependency! What did he know...

America you are going down and just to dumb to see impact approaching!

Jonathan