Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Swap Shoppe > Wanted: Dead or Alive!
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2020, 02:03 PM
Junior Rocketeer

Default Wanted Estes Mars Lander Merchandise Box - to scan for a printable template to share

I am looking for an Estes Mars Lander kit merchandise box. I wanted to create a self-printable copy of the Estes Mars Lander merchandise box. I always thought the box design was really exceptional. I saw the kit in a hobby store when I was kid circa 1974-75. Now I wanted to be able print out one for myself as a collectable. I just needed clean pictures of the 6 sides of the box, so I can load into Photoshop to make a self printable box template. I am willing to invest the time and have the Photoshop skills. Important to save this unique part of modeling history.

I wanted to reach out to see if others members of the community would please: 1) take hi-res pictures of each of the six sides of the box, or 2) sell me their box so I can scan, or 3) lend me their box so I can scan with my Fujitsu ScanSnap SV600 contactless scanner that could do the job without damage to the box. The scanner has a head that would move around to scan the box.

I would share the results of my work. I have been unable to find clean pictures of the box online. Please see attached draft picture of what I am trying to create in Photoshop. Thank you in advance for help with my request.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:  Mars Lander Merchandise Box.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  46.3 KB  

Last edited by User1138 : 10-07-2020 at 02:34 PM.