Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Weather-Cocked > FreeForAll
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2021, 07:33 AM
Craftsman

Default Here for a Purpose

As I ponder and pray about all our dearly departed rocketry friends and their family and friends left behind that we have read about and commented about on this forum so many times, the Lord has turned my attention to a song that has been a blessing to me and encourages my heart. It is a song by Jeremy Camp entitled, "Keep me in the Moment": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb1bx3hYfzg .

May it be a blessing to you as well, to help guide you to what is really important in life and to what really matters, to make an investment in someone's life every day.

It will be ten years this year since my precious wife has gone home to be with the Lord. Not a day goes by that I don't think of her and miss her tremendously, but I know grief is only temporary and joy comes in the morning, because I know I will see her again.

The Lord has me and each of us here for a purpose, to glorify Him. I am thankful and I treasure the moments that we have together, to make good memories that can last a lifetime. Rocketry is enjoyable, but don't let it be your all in all. People are what really matters. Use rocketry to build bridges with people.

Kind regards,
Jeff Jenkins
aka: Faithwalker
NAR #46879 SR