Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Work Bench > Projects
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2015, 11:02 PM
BP Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaquin
Glad to see the Sniper survived the bang, I have been looking forward to your flight report on that model. E9 with a streamer sounds like a good long burn flight future plan! Looks like you had a great day of flying in spite of the bangs.

..... and your 1340 on an E16-8, great job. At least it didn't over-fly the cars and get kicked around on that soccer field!

You empowered your 1340 to E flights with the application of the EnerJet decal on the airframe. It looks ready to scream just sitting on the pad. I have lost a few on larger motors but really anything flying with the EnerJet badge of honor on the airframe is always a feel good flight to me!

Good job and nice finish on your builds.

Yes, it was a great day. And to be honest, I started walking toward the 1340 when it was still well up in the air specifically because I've had experience with that kind of situation in the past. I had one land in the dog park at VOA. When I went to look for it I found it in a trash can with the scooped poop. Of course, no one would own up to the act. All I've ever had from the soccer folks is dirty looks, but I know they have a built in attitude about their right to any open space. I wanted to get there and get the rocket out of the way as soon as possible, both to lessen the chance of damage to the rocket, and to keep the possibility of a confrontation to a minimum.

http://wallyum.blogspot.com/

I miss being SAM 0058

Build floor: Estes - Low Boom SST Semroc - Marauder, Shrike, SST Shuttle

In paint: Canaroc - Starfighter Scorpion Centuri - Mini Dactyl Estes - F-22 Air Superiority Fighter, Multi-Roc, Solar Sailer II, Xarconian Cruiser Semroc - Cyber III

Ready to fly: Estes - Solar Sailer II Semroc - Earmark