Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Swap Shoppe > Wanted: Dead or Alive!
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-2011, 05:56 PM
Craftsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel
The honeymoon's over, he's already complaining that she spends twice as much on shoes as the previous wife.

Just think of it - at one time good olde Paul would not sing for Imelda Marcos at her private party and the band had to quickly leave the Philippines! There is some Karma working here.

But what of the Search for Sunward Kits? Where can I get a cockpit nose cone that will fit? Can the SU-47 fly on a D without nose weight? How many flights can my D-Fox make on an F 24 before it falls apart? These are the questions we should be asking in keeping with proper forum form; otherwise we will be chastised, oh, I forgot, we are on YORF, time to be thick skinned! Now what was that I was saying about ladies shoes?
Old 10-13-2011, 06:18 PM
Craftsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke strawwalker
Since you went there (and amen to that BTW!!) here's a couple I couldn't pass up... too good to rot on the hard drive... LOL

Later! OL JR

Looks like super hot Fran Drescher would have been good olde Paul's type by the looks of his new wife. But just imagine the offspring singing! Like Mom or like Dad or a combination of both! Oh the horror! No, I bet they would have just launched rockets, probably preferring the SU-47 over the F-18 inspired Desert Fox, trying to just get back to the USSR sort of thing.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:29 PM
Craftsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill
I donated one of the Sunward fighter plane kits to the auction at NARAM this past summer and was disappointed it did not sell for more than it did; somebody got a really good deal on it. I'll have to go look it up to see which one it was. It was new enough to have the 24mm motor mount option and old enough to have the plastic cockpit nose cone. I have another just like it that I was thinking about donating next year. I also have some extra loose cones purchased back when they sold them for parts.

You did not say what part of the country you are; I would much rather do a trade than a sell.

Bill

Yeah, I've heard horror stories from our club members on donating a NIB Pershing 1A to that auction and it only brought $80. But HEY! that is the risk you take at a donation auction; for we are market driven capitalists and NOT LUCKY TO BE BACK IN THE USSR!

P.S. Sorry about the incursion from the last post, we are taking steps to rectify it.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:48 PM
BP Mafia

Quote:
The honeymoon's over, he's already complaining that she spends twice as much on shoes as the previous wife.

Brutal, man. Just brutal.

http://wallyum.blogspot.com/

I miss being SAM 0058

Build floor: Centuri Design Contest F-150 Hurricane Estes - Low Boom SST Semroc - Marauder, Shrike, SST Shuttle

In paint: Canaroc Starfighter Scorpion Estes F-22 Air Superiority Fighter, Multi-Roc, Solar Sailer II Semroc Cyber III

Ready to fly: Estes - Solar Sailer II Semroc - Earmark, Groonie Der V 1/2
Old 10-14-2011, 01:58 AM
BAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddyisabar
I know that was really sick but this is YORF and not the Care Bear Forum. And Ye Olde Paul just married a really hot 51 year old youngster, who I hear is Bab Walter's cousin, with a new nose and some dental work of course. Look what he gets for filling the world with silly love songs! There is nothin' wrong with that!

Why don't you post a pic of his hottie so we can all see??? LOL Later! OL JR
Old 10-14-2011, 06:48 AM
Craftsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunward
the topic was "Sunward Sukhoi SU47 or Desert Fox"

If you would like to discuss something that is not available, it would be more appropriate to start a new thread in the vendor section.

I thought we were discusing some things that were not avaliable. The kits and the nose cones.....

Either way, there are some out there. Just have to find the right shelf, box, drawer, attic, etc, etc......
Old 10-14-2011, 07:13 AM
Craftsman

I can't believe how long this thread has gotten! I really stirred something up, huh? I've got 2 Sukhlois. 2 Desert Foxes, and a Liberator on order with Angelo. I found a Mirage with the nose cone at an online hobby store (the last one) and I've got a line on some Moondancer kits that have the nose cone. I think I'll order the kits and see if Bill can part with three nose cones. (I live in Nj.) You guys have been VERY helpful and I appreciate it!
Old 10-14-2011, 08:33 AM
Craftsman

Quote:

When they fought it as like a one legged man in a butt kicking contest.
Mr. Bob
Starlight Dude
Old 10-14-2011, 08:40 AM
Craftsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMRS
We have a outside manufacturer working on a BT55 fighter nose cone, currently there busy with other molding projects but we are still in the Q

Let me know when they show up, If it looks close I may do some sratch built Centuri fighters (f-104 is to cool).
Mr. Bob
Starlight Dude
Old 10-14-2011, 08:43 AM
Member in Good Standing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddyisabar
[snip] Now what was that I was saying about ladies shoes?

I dunno, you wanted a pair of stillettos?