Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Swap Shoppe > Wanted: Dead or Alive!
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-09-2021, 01:22 PM
aeopav aeopav is offline
Junior Rocketeer
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 5
Default Semroc SLS Laser X

I was out of the hobby during Semrocs heyday and have since gotten back in.
Any chance someone on this forum has a Semroc SLS Laser X they would be willing to part with?

Best Regards All,

Mark
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-12-2021, 01:54 PM
NOLA_BAR NOLA_BAR is offline
Intermediate Rocketeer
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 51
Default

Hello, I have a kit still in the bag that I will sell. I can also add the 4x18 interchangeable mount if you want. The kit includes the 29mm mount. Iíll sell for $70 plus shipping. PM me your email address for pictures if interested. PayPal for payment, shipping by USPS Priority mail.

P.S. I have one built, flys great on F26FJ motors.

Cheers,

Philip
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-18-2021, 11:56 AM
PaulK's Avatar
PaulK PaulK is offline
BAR
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: WI
Posts: 1,523
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA_BAR
Hello, I have a kit still in the bag that I will sell. I can also add the 4x18 interchangeable mount if you want. The kit includes the 29mm mount. Iíll sell for $70 plus shipping. PM me your email address for pictures if interested. PayPal for payment, shipping by USPS Priority mail.

P.S. I have one built, flys great on F26FJ motors.

Cheers,

Philip
That's a steal, I'll take it if the OP doesn't!
__________________
Paul
If we weren't all crazy, we would go insane - Jimmy Buffett
NAR #87246 www.wooshrocketry.org
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-18-2021, 01:20 PM
NOLA_BAR NOLA_BAR is offline
Intermediate Rocketeer
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 51
Default

Hello, everyone, sorry been busy with post Ida cleanup down here, the OP has agreed to purchase the kit. Should have raised the price , but I have gotten some good things from nice people off the forums, so I thought I would pass it on. Cheers!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-18-2021, 01:52 PM
snaquin's Avatar
snaquin snaquin is offline
The_Ripper
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 1,941
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA_BAR
Ö.. sorry been busy with post Ida cleanup down here Ö..

I hope you are doing well my friend.
Same here with the post Ida cleanup and damage to my property. The NE eyewall of that storm passed very near Tangipahoa Parish where I live we just got electricity back the other day and internet is still out.
I hope you didnít have much damage and can recover promptly from this that was one hell of a storm we got hit with Ö..

The Semroc SLS Laser X and the SLS Brighton are the only two SLS kits that I never purchased. Iíd like to see yours fly here in Louisiana at a launch on an F26FJ Ö hell, Iíll even supply the motor!
__________________
Steve Naquin
TRA# 677 L2
NAR# 85518 L2
SAM# 0052

🚀 In Construction: Der Blue Maxx/Minie-Magg 5.5Ē & Vander-Burn MDRM Clone w/Stickershock23 Custom Decals
🚀 In Paint & Detail: USR Banshee
🚀 In Build Queue: Estes Doorknob w/Vander-Burn Rocketry Upgrade Kit [Sport Decor], Semroc Centurion-F, Semroc Egg Crate
🚀 In Repair: SLS Lilí Hustler, SLS Aero-Dart 1969 Trim
🚀 Stay Tuned For Fall 2021 Launch Dates
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-18-2021, 02:15 PM
aeopav aeopav is offline
Junior Rocketeer
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 5
Default Wanted Dead or Alive Success !

Greetings all,

Mail call today saw the arrival of the SLS Laser X. I'm like a kid in a candy store right now!
Many, many thanks go out to Philip for giving me the deal of a lifetime on this one. He returned from a hurricane evacuation to God only knows what kind of damage, and thought enough of this community to promptly do this. I think it speaks volumes as to the kind of people on this forum.

Be on the lookout for a post from me within the next couple of weeks. I'm going to pay it forward.

Best Regards,

Mark
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-18-2021, 02:32 PM
Earl's Avatar
Earl Earl is offline
Apollo Nut
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 3,490
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaquin
I hope you are doing well my friend.
Same here with the post Ida cleanup and damage to my property. The NE eyewall of that storm passed very near Tangipahoa Parish where I live we just got electricity back the other day and internet is still out.
I hope you didnít have much damage and can recover promptly from this that was one hell of a storm we got hit with Ö..

The Semroc SLS Laser X and the SLS Brighton are the only two SLS kits that I never purchased. Iíd like to see yours fly here in Louisiana at a launch on an F26FJ Ö hell, Iíll even supply the motor!


Steve-

Good to hear from you and to know you all are all right, but sorry for the property damage. No fun doing the cleanup certainly but worse alternatives are even more sad. Glad you all are not in the latter category.

Good luck with cleanup work. I hope you are able to get some help with that.

Earl
__________________
Earl L. Cagle, Jr.
NAR# 29523
TRA# 962
SAM# 73
Owner/Producer
Point 39 Productions

Rocket-Brained Since 1970
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-18-2021, 04:44 PM
NOLA_BAR NOLA_BAR is offline
Intermediate Rocketeer
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 51
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaquin
I hope you are doing well my friend.
Same here with the post Ida cleanup and damage to my property. The NE eyewall of that storm passed very near Tangipahoa Parish where I live we just got electricity back the other day and internet is still out.
I hope you didnít have much damage and can recover promptly from this that was one hell of a storm we got hit with Ö..

The Semroc SLS Laser X and the SLS Brighton are the only two SLS kits that I never purchased. Iíd like to see yours fly here in Louisiana at a launch on an F26FJ Ö hell, Iíll even supply the motor!

Hi Steve, good to hear from you. I was one of the lucky ones with minimal damage, just fences and tree debris. My in-laws who live a few blocks away had major roof damage, that started to leak. Lots of houses with roof damage. My mom in Abita had a large tree go down, lucky for her it took out the neighbors house instead of her house. She lost her house to flooding back in 2005, so grateful not this time. We evacuated to Houston on Saturday with cat, 2 guinea pigs and a 11 year old. Took 12 hours

I plan to make it to TRA-LA launch next weekend. Weather looks to be nice.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-25-2021, 08:11 AM
PaulK's Avatar
PaulK PaulK is offline
BAR
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: WI
Posts: 1,523
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeopav
Greetings all,

Mail call today saw the arrival of the SLS Laser X. I'm like a kid in a candy store right now!
Many, many thanks go out to Philip for giving me the deal of a lifetime on this one. He returned from a hurricane evacuation to God only knows what kind of damage, and thought enough of this community to promptly do this. I think it speaks volumes as to the kind of people on this forum.

Be on the lookout for a post from me within the next couple of weeks. I'm going to pay it forward.

Best Regards,

Mark
Looking forward to a build thread! I fly mine sparingly now that it's no longer available. Flies great on 4xC6, and a single E16 or F15. Largest I've flown is an F27 once, that was fun! If you want any building tips, just ask, I've built 2.
__________________
Paul
If we weren't all crazy, we would go insane - Jimmy Buffett
NAR #87246 www.wooshrocketry.org
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:53 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ye Olde Rocket Shoppe © 1998-2021