Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > The Golden Age of Model Rocketry > Plans & Publications
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2006, 10:08 PM
Master Modeler

Default Pics, Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by excelsior_rocketry
I just found this thread... very nice!! I recently purchased a handlful of early 1970's built rockets, and it included an almost finished, slightly battered Centuri V2. Complete with plastic NC. The models are all built rather well, and I plan on restoring the V2, and finishing it with some of my decals. (paint job and parachute are all that are required).

My camera has dead batteries, but I promise I will take pics before I begin restoration.

Phred

Great to hear that, Phred! Please do get some pics on that V-2 restoration. It's really a
pretty good size model for a scale V-2.

Hopefully, this weekend I may have the chance to test fly my cloned V-2. Need to do so
before I give it a shot at NSL - 2006 later this month at McGregor, TX. Are you going to
be there? Also, the decals for the 1/35 scaled Centuri Mercury Redstone (see the last pic
in my posting before yours) came in yesterday from Tango Papa Decals...excellent work!
Will be applying the decals either late tomorrow night or early Saturday morning (need to
do it when everyone is asleep so I get NO distractions). Maybe even the MR will get a test
flight, too.

Stay tuned...