View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 01:27 PM
Rocket Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddyisabar
Golly gee, you could even take a Light bulb blister pack and cut out a canopy. Hack off some Axis & Allies army men game pieces for a pilot and back seat radar man! bobdros - you really must have had a good crash to due in that though HPR plastic type nose cone.

Oh, please bring em back, so much nicer than that little Estes F-15 turd that I believe is also now OOP, at least at Hobby Lobby where I by all my Estes stuff. Who cares if they say some people want to fill the world with silly rocket plane kits . . . what's wrong with that? Maybe even an F-4, F-104 or any of the Century series. Old farts everywhere would be so happy.

OMG!!!!! I can't believe you just meshed Paul MacCartney and the Wings with rocket planes. Is there something wrong with you? Perhaps there is something wrong with me in that I picked up on it without hesitation...lol

Like I was saying early on in this thread, Hobby Lobby has canopies for Pinewood Derby cars. I'm sure you could find them anyplace that sells stuff for Pinewood cars. Never thought of the packs for light bulbs. Thanks for the insight.