Thread: eRockets...
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2021, 02:59 AM
Junior Rocketeer

Default I hate to say me too

Hi Everyone!:

I hate for my first forum post to be negative. But I have to agree with several others. I had excellent service at first from erockets, but then lately I have been getting orders with missing parts. That being said, the problems were resolved, but it is still a little unsettling. I was even beginning to think they had it in for me or something!!

The biggest issue when when I finally decided to get the Estes Saturn V Sky Lab kit. I order it, pay for it, and then nothing. Then a few days later I get this sketchy e-mail request for additional shipping money to pay for shipping via UPS. . .I really wish they had e-mailed me first, saying they hadn't charged me enough for shipping. I would have been ok with that. So I paid the request, and the kit finally shipped some four or five days later. STRANGE. I e-mailed THEM and stated that I thought they should have e-mailed ME when they discovered the shipping was insufficient and I would have been more comfortable with the whole thing, but I received NO reply from them.

Having said ALL this, I realize the sad truth that GOOD help is hard to get these days, and all these issues may not be Randy's fault, BUT. . .

Sincerely,
J.W.