View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 10:21 PM
Master Modeler

Thumbs up Great Design Jay!

Quote:
CenturiGuy Quote:
In the "Scrounged-Up Designs 2006" thread, James Pierson wrote at 07:56 PM on 08-02-2006:

"I personally think that Jay is holding out on us and keeping his best designs for himself. (Feel the love, Jay.)"

I hate to admit this, but Jim was right.

Yes! We have managed, once again, to squeeze another great design from Jay. Its good to hear from you Buddy and hope all is going well in your neck of the woods .

Quote:
CPMcGraw Quote:

I'd be interested in seeing some production numbers from Carl as to how many of these cones he's pulled from the Krellvenator since Jay got him started. The "Tau" series really needed them, and I think there's a few more possibilities with it in the future...

I agree Craig. I would really like to see an ST-10 based Tau Cone someday soon. Hint Hint Jay .

As for me here in WA the weather really sucks! Still below 50 degrees, snowed again Friday & Saturday so I cannot primer the prototypes yet. I am waiting to post pre-testflight photo's after at least one coat of primer is on. Pre-testflight photo's just in case some don't come back in one piece . Still consumed with starting the build of the Tranquility 9 but still have not started it yet .

James Pierson
NAR# 77907