View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 03:17 PM
Incurable SEMROC Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernomatic
Since my daughter hasn't gotten back to me with help on setting up the store on the starportsagitta.net site, I haven't really been able to take orders yet. However,
I am capable of screen printing water slide decals. These are not the printer sheet decals with the film covering the entire sheet. Also, printing in white, orange and certain metallics is also possible

That being said, I can and will run a set of decals with the following stipulations:

1) I do not have a large library of designs for existing rocket kits. If I can get a scan of a previous design, I can enlarge or decrease the scale as needed. Original artwork would need to be provided in a scalable vector (.svg) file
Bernard,

Thanks for the timely response. My main vector drawing program for years has been Paint Shop Pro, but it doesn't have the .svg format for a "Save As" option. It looks like I'd need to start using Inkscape for that, since I'm too cheap to pop for an Adobe Illustrator subscription.

Quote:
2) Time is not an issue. Remember: cheap; great work; fast. pick two out of three. Once the order is received, 3-4 weeks for delivery.

3) the decals will fit on an 8½" x 11" sheet. I can do multiple sheets, but that is the only sheet size I have on hand. Larger decals may be possible depending on whether I can find stock.

4) additional restrictions may apply

Email me at sales@sagittarockets.com an email or phone number and I will contact as soon as I can.
All of those are reasonable conditions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernomatic
need a ruler in the scan
Easy to do with a new scan. Tougher to add a ruler to an existing scale (but still possible).
Semroc SAM #0029
NAR 86131

"I think about organizing things all the time. Never seems to happen. I find something that piques my interest and I'm off on a quest. Or a Centuri. "

--Bill Eichelberger, 02/22/2022

“Centuri fret buzz in an updated form.”
Bill “Wallyum” Eichelberger re: Estes Flutter-By
03 Sept 2014