View Single Post
Old 10-02-2005, 11:32 PM
BP Mafia

I didn't get to do any more work on this project over the weekend, but I did put some ideas to paper. Since it's already laden with tubes, I figured the best course of action was to add more tubes. Some joker already took the name "Tuber" , so once again I'm on a search for a name. "In Your Tubes And Out Your ****s" was something my son and his friends used to say in junior high. I considered it, but the decal seemed like it might get me into trouble. Besides, I'm not 100% sure what it means. I meant to bring what I have finished to work tonight to make some measurements, but I forgot it, so I guess I'll have something to keep me busy tomorrow while my daughter is at cross country. No promises, but if I get a few hours to myself between now and Tuesday night, I might have the basic design ready to photograph. It looks cool in my head, and all it's gonna cost me is a little balsa and some more tubes, both of which I'm well stocked with.

http://wallyum.blogspot.com/

I miss being SAM 0058

Build floor: Centuri Mini Dactyl Estes - Low Boom SST Semroc - Marauder, Shrike, SST Shuttle

In paint: Canaroc Starfighter Scorpion Estes F-22 Air Superiority Fighter, Multi-Roc, Solar Sailer II, Xarconian Cruiser Semroc Cyber III

Ready to fly: Estes - Solar Sailer II Semroc - Earmark, Groonie Der V 1/2