View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 11:52 PM
steely eyed missile man

Cas thanks for pointing out the things I missed. I'm glad the instructions make sense so far. It's funny you should say that about the instructions as I have always written my instructions in this manor long before I ever built a famous Ant kit. I think he takes it even further.

I wrote this book awhile back and it's been a good seller. Even the title beats you up not to mention the book itself. Each teaches you how to scratch build just about anything, not just submarines.

http://www.sneillfx.com/page21

I like to talk directly to the modeler knowing full well they are a person just like me. A model nut! Instructions are often so cold and technical they take all the fun out of building! Or can.

I will make the corrections tomorrow that you pointed out and anymore you come up with to go out in the next batch of kits.

Enjoy the build and the flying. You will beat me to the sky with my own model. It's nearly impossible to get to the field to fly these days since my wife has been in a wheel chair. I have to get someone here to watch her if I go anywhere so it's hard. We are hoping she will walk again real soon. I'm chomping at the bit to fly!

Steve

Hostile Projectiles