View Single Post
Old 07-08-2021, 08:15 PM
Cardstock Designer

Default Best Way To Report Copyright Violation

Use the The red/white triangle with the exclamation, upper right corner on all posts; to notify moderators when a copyrighted item is posted.

Best way to stop the bickering of someone whining when they've been asked to stop.

Red-flags the post for further investigation.

I don't know what I would do if Peter stops printing/selling his books and supplements.

How I design my rockets is by using his stationing and diameters to reproduce as close to scale as possible. Love his brief histories and comments. Peter does us all a service.

One thing is for sure, I would blow my top if any of the designs I've posted here ever show up on the other place. I pulled all my designs from there because I did not like the direction they headed.

YORF is a well run and great place to visit. The red triangle exclamation mark is a tool designed to help keep it that way.

I'm getting ready to start designing some winged models that use the Aerotech RMS Casing 18/20 Blue Thunder Long Burn c3.4t/D2.3T. Absolutely don't want these designs getting posted on the the other website. No I haven't been banned, I just quit going there.

Best regards,
Mike Bauer