View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 04:46 AM
Craftsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl
We were VERY happy and glad to 'keep you in business'! I guess we all wish it were still going on the way it was but none of us any more than you, I'm sure.

I know you have commented that you do not have much there from the Semroc days and that sadly, what you did have was mostly lost in the house fire.

Is there ANYTHING that we all might have in the way of kits, parts, 'trinkets', etc. that would could send to YOU that you would like to have as a rememberance of those days? I'm not sure what all we might have collectively, but if anyone is gonna have it, it would probably be this group.

Just let us know if you have a 'wish' list of items, regardless of how small or insignificant it might seem, and maybe we can make that wish list come true.

Earl

Thank you, Earl, for your kind offer. As I am getting older, I know I will have to find a smaller place, just not sure where. Know I wouldn't have the room to accommodate more. Just knowing that you remember the old Semroc and some of Carl's work can still be found on the internet is enough for me.

I will always have fond memories of those days.

Sheryl