Thread: eRockets...
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2021, 10:50 AM
Master Modeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanel
Thank you for your service. I would definitely agree serving in the military gives one a whole new perspective on things. Takes courage I do not have.

1) To warn others purchasing from eRockets that there is a significant chance something will be wrong with your delivery, especially if you buy parts, and

2) To bring this to Randy Boadway's attention in a public forum. Emails haven't had any effect.

You are more than welcome - I did what I did as long as I did because I loved it. The pay and bennies were nice but not nice enough if you didn’t want to live the life!

I guess my point was that even in an environment that demands precision and accuracy because folks’ missions and lives depended on that accuracy and precision stuff happens - in the hobby rocketry world, which is a very, very small one in comparison even to other rather obscure hobbies, stuff still happens.

Try reaching out to Randy again and letting him know about what you’re experiencing - I’ve meet him and his folks (and the folks at the Dayton club that calls eRockets home) and though I can’t call them close friends they’re a good bunch who care about the hobby. Hopefully you can resolve the issues - we do this for fun but it isn’t fun if it’s causing stress!