Thread: eRockets...
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2021, 10:33 AM
Master Modeler

Thank you for your service. I would definitely agree serving in the military gives one a whole new perspective on things. Takes courage I do not have.

Is my complaint about something that will alter the reality of the Universe or even cause me to loose a meal? No. But I do find it interesting that some of the people posting here seem to think that because Randy is a well liked rocketeer with a good heart and intentions, I should keep my mouth shut and "suck it up." And it's not just me - other folks who order parts have had similar problems. One has even had trouble with shipping like me. Again, these are not one-off occurrences. And there are probably more that aren't posting.

Normally, I would seek another vendor, but if you are a cloner, eRockets is the only place to go. My apartment complex forbids 3D printers or laser cutters, so making my own stuff is out. I did purchase a Cricut Maker so I would not have depend on any vendor for fins.

I am not comparing eRockets to anyone - I simply want what I paid for. I have not gotten that multiple times, and sometimes it has not been made right.

I am not trying to change minds here. My objective is two-fold:

1) To warn others purchasing from eRockets that there is a significant chance something will be wrong with your delivery, especially if you buy parts, and

2) To bring this to Randy Boadway's attention in a public forum. Emails haven't had any effect.
In finishing: Centuri Sabre clone
In primer:
In paint:
Ready for decals:

Bill Cooke
NAR #31312
TRA #19705
SAM #0001
Huntsville, AL

My rocket blog
My rocket fleet