View Single Post
Old 06-04-2006, 10:50 PM
Incurable SEMROC Fan

Talking "Getcher 'Tau Tau's' here..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Pierson
I really like Jay's Tau nose cone as well however, I have been reluctant to post this next design for fear of offending Jay, as I consider him a pal.
(Belly laugh) --About the offending.

Quote:
We may have even met once at NSL 2001 in Tooele, Utah as I was there and so was Jay.
Do you remember the guy dragging the TV camera and tripod around? That was me. I also showed up carrying my gear in one of Nadine Kinney's pictures ("Photos by Nadine"), which she shot from the "opposite" side of the flight line. But I can't find those pics just now. I hope they survived the Great Basement Flood of 2005 (June 21st).

What's* really* funny is I wore my NSL 2001 "Pony Express Range" T-shirt just yesterday. (See below. Fresh out of the dryer!)

Quote:
But, what are friends for if they can't take a little poke now and again.
(PARENT'S VOICE) "James? You'll poke your eye out with that thing!"

Quote:
He might even like Tau Tau. So here it is.

Thanks for the inspiration Jay, and Thanks all.
That *is* a pretty interesting concept, but I have an old Estes Honest John nose cone that gave me an idea on how to fix this scenario. I'll have to take some pictures and get back to this thread later in the week, though.

Glad you like it!

Cheers,

--Jay
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:  NSL2001_ShirtLogo_DSCF1034.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  140.2 KB  
Semroc SAM #0029
NAR 86131

"I think about organizing things all the time. Never seems to happen. I find something that piques my interest and I'm off on a quest. Or a Centuri. "

--Bill Eichelberger, 02/22/2022

“Centuri fret buzz in an updated form.”
Bill “Wallyum” Eichelberger re: Estes Flutter-By
03 Sept 2014