View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 04:08 PM
Apollo Nut

Yeah, what Kurt said.

Kurt has been a wonderful fount of knowledge and experience for me in my Cineroc 'memories' quest, so you can depend on and trust what he has to say.

I've not gotten to the flying stage with mine as of yet, but Kurt has a number of times, as well as others here on the forum.

Also, on the Cineroc/Omega 'combo' offer from Estes, I don't know for certain but I suspect that 'combo' did NOT come with any special instructions or such. It was probably just the Cineroc in its box and the Omega in its respective kit bag, much like if you bought them separately. In other words, if you get the Omega instruction set and the Cineroc instruction manual, then you are probably not missing anything.

However, if I have that assumption wrong, someone please correct me.

Finally, on my vintage Omega build, the Omega rocket kit did NOT come with any 'Cineroc' decals. I want to get one of the black Cineroc decals to go on the Omega bodytube like they show in the catalog photo, but one did not come in my Omega kit (Gordy I assume can supply them).

I don't know if the Omega ever came with any Cineroc decals. Again, if anyone has a different data point, please chime in.

Earl
SAM# 73
Owner/Producer
Point 39 Productions

Rocket-Brained Since 1970