View Single Post
Old 08-27-2021, 09:13 AM
Intermediate Rocketeer

Default Estes Mini Max Kits

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Fish Named Wallyum
Nah, I tried everyone last year. Found one, but they wanted $35 for it. I really miss Gordon at times likes this.

Looks like there is some interest in this nice little kit from Estes, I just checked Ebay, they are asking in the $40 plus range now plus huge shipping. Everyone likes to score big on sales of older kits, and obviously many collectors will pay big dollars for some real rare stuff. But in some cases it is getting ridiculous, imho.

I have two Mini Max kits that I will offer for sale to someone that will in fact build them, I like Lee Reep's comment about his granddaughter. But obviously once they are out of my hands what the new owner does is their business.

As I don't sell a lot on line, and I have a couple items currently listed on that other forum, and in response to those in this thread, would $25US per kit be a reasonable ask? $45US for the pair? They would be coming from Alberta Canada, and I have already done some preliminary shipping pricing, approximately $20US, if both go the shipping is the same, the main criteria is box size rather than mass.

I tried to upload a photo of the two kits with no joy, but can forward it to prospective buyers.

If there is any interest, please feel free to PM me or e-mail direct to:
quixote.g@gmail.com

Thanks

Garth Illerbrun
NAR 26894 L2
CAR S04 L3