View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 08:47 AM
Ye Olde Rocket Shoppe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEC
I see that the list includes the recent Hobby Lobby exclusives.

There are a couple of recent re-releases that are available through AC Supply — the Nova Payloader and the Guardian. They are sold in bulk kit form (no face card) though they are available singly. eRockets also sells them singly.

They have different catalog numbers that are down in the 1700s like a number for bulk kits (1716 for the Nova Payloader, 1717 for the Guardian). This number is separate from the 12-unit bulk kit numbers for these. The 1716 Nova Payloader uses a different nose cone than all previous incarnations of that model and returns to waterslide decals like the first release vs. the stickers of the other two releases, though the new waterslides use the artwork of the sticker version, not the first water slides. I don’t know about the Guardian as I’ve not researched that one at all.

Anyway, should these be included?

There was also a boxed version of the Nova Payloader. I can’t tell you what its catalog number was until I get home next Monday.

Thanks, Bernard. I'll get those added. Any idea as to what year they came available? Was it 2020?
Ye Olde Rocket Forum
WOOSH NAR Section #558