View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 10:42 PM
Incurable SEMROC Fan

Talking Behind the scenes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRThro
You also seem to be incapable of designing a rocket with just one body tube size, not that I'm complaining.
That's because I find rockets with just one body tube, well, *more* than a little boring. ...as is apparently quite obvious.

Quote:
If there's not enough room in the world for your parachute, I think your parachute is just *slightly* too big!
Which reminded me of the old Sherwin Williams Paint logo, with the motto, "We cover the earth."

And my overobservant TV reporter senses asked, "HEY! That's RED paint! --Is this a Communist plot to take over the world?!? (mock sobbing) My God, look what they've done with the Western Hemisphere? Now none of the little trees and flowers and animals and people can even *breathe* anymore, because they're covered with *paint*..." (dissolving into incoherence)

--Okay, that was a *little* melodramatic, but my girls are 11 (today!), 12, and 40-something...

Cheers,
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:  Sherwin_Williams_Paint_Logo.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  266.7 KB  
Semroc SAM #0029
NAR 86131

"I think about organizing things all the time. Never seems to happen. I find something that piques my interest and I'm off on a quest. Or a Centuri. "

--Bill Eichelberger, 02/22/2022

“Centuri fret buzz in an updated form.”
Bill “Wallyum” Eichelberger re: Estes Flutter-By
03 Sept 2014