View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 11:55 PM
BP Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnwwa
My plane is going down in flames i.e. this thread (negative remark) The good news is I can use my seat cushion for a floation device ( Positive remark )
Ok guy's this is going no where I get it ok. So let's move on.

I try to put a postive spin on all this things in life .

Thanks Crig McGraw Your post was the proper reply."It's so easy to think of what we'd like to see packaged up, but then reality bites us in the... shadows...Those instruction booklets take five times as much work to get them done as it takes to get the model developed and flown"

I had a boss that use to tell his employees this "Don't just bring me a another problem .I have enough already. Got a problem , bring me a solution to the problem"

So If the instruction booklets take so long to produce what is the solution to the problem.
Streamline the booklets
Review and change the method of producing instructions booklets
Invest in new or better software programs to do the same job. i.e easier faster
How about some POSITVE INPUT . You have a better Idea lets here it.

John

"Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves. Woof, woof, woof. That's my dog impression."

http://wallyum.blogspot.com/

I miss being SAM 0058

Build floor: Centuri Design Contest F-150 Hurricane Estes - Low Boom SST Semroc - Marauder, Shrike, SST Shuttle

In paint: Canaroc Starfighter Scorpion Estes F-22 Air Superiority Fighter, Multi-Roc, Solar Sailer II Semroc Cyber III

Ready to fly: Estes - Solar Sailer II Semroc - Earmark, Groonie Der V 1/2