View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 10:24 PM
Apollo Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeR
I admire your restraint on ordering Saturn kits.

Actually, I have not ordered either of them. I have an old Estes 1:100 Saturn 1B built, but not painted. I have another still in the box. I have a 30th Anniversary #2157 Saturn V kit started. Also have two more#2157s, from more recent re-release. And an old #2091 kit still boxed. I have an Apogee Saturn 1B, and I am currently building a Semroc 1:70 Saturn 1B. I am building the included balsa-cardstock-dowel capsule, but will fly it with an Apogee capsule. I also have a Little Joe and both scales of Estes LJ II kits.

Oh, I’ll get the new Skylab versions, but figure there isn’t a big rush to do so.

Yep, yep, yep, and yep. Got all those older versions except the Apogee. I never have gotten either of the Apogee Saturns. I’ve got the original Centuri and Estes Saturn Vs and 1b’s as well. I have built several of the various issues, but certainly not all. And I never even got the Estes 50th anniversary Saturn V. But, the Skylab Saturn V has never been released before so I figured I better get it. But, two will be my limit on it and the latest Saturn 1b. One of each to build and one as a spare.

But the various versions sure do add up!

Earl
SAM# 73
Owner/Producer
Point 39 Productions

Rocket-Brained Since 1970