View Single Post
Old 12-27-2005, 02:55 PM
The_Ripper

[QUOTE=CPMcGraw]Steve,

Have you also worked up a RKT file for the version you're describing? Might as well add both files to BARCLONE...

Craig I attached the ST-13 version file for you. This one should be the closest to the original design with the fin estimation I did. I would think most would prefer to build this based on the ST-13 tubing to stay true to the original kit.

Ain't computer graphics fun?

I had to use this method on a few Estes kits when no one had a scan of the fins. Those line drawings are usually not too far off the mark in accuracy, even if they do come out a bit rough-looking at first.

If someone comes up with the fin pattern for this one I'll be really surprised. At least by using an estimate based on the similar fin span of the 2072 Scrambler I know it should be pretty close. If you need anything else just let me know.

You have a lot of cool stuff on BARCLONE. I really like the Ascender 29 sounding rocket and the Blue Sneek 29 designs in the proven designs section.
Attached Files
File Type: rkt EnerJet Egg Crate KE-4 ST13 29mm.rkt (60.5 KB, 194 views)
SAM# 0052

🚀 In Construction: Der Blue Maxx/Minie-Magg 5.5” & Vander-Burn MDRM Clone w/Stickershock23 Custom Decals
🚀 In Paint & Detail: USR Banshee
🚀 In Build Queue: Estes Doorknob w/Vander-Burn Rocketry Upgrade Kit [Sport Decor], Semroc Centurion-F, Semroc Egg Crate
🚀 In Repair: SLS Lil’ Hustler, SLS Aero-Dart 1969 Trim
🚀 Stay Tuned For Fall 2021 Launch Dates