View Single Post
Old 01-13-2007, 11:12 PM
Master Modeler

Lightbulb More Parts Choices.

More Parts Carl, Please.

I would like to see PNC from Semroc. Yep, thats right PNC from Semroc, at least two in every size from ST-5 to ST-16. The big reason WHY, is that some of my freaky designs are only flight stable if I add alot of nose wieght and this can only be done by using the PNC's and stuff them with clay. I don't believe I can get that many WL-7 on for enough wieght.

I would also like a little design variety as well using some hollow Transitions. Some of my designs lately have used the BMS Boattail in Rocksim. This boattail is great for a more retro rocket look. The main reason WHY is that you should never attach fins to a paper transition and solid transitions can only be used above the recovery device if they are solid.

What about a Semroc tube marking guide. Well at least have a small aluminum or brass angle stock. Be for warned about your door jams gentlemen, they are not all pertectly straight . Wasn't Me! Just a little carpenter joke.

What I really need access to buy is a 3/16" x 48" Maxi-Rod for those design that just won't take to a diet well.

Thanks,

James Pierson
NAR#77907