Thread: Format Template
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 10:40 AM
Sometimes collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tau Zero
5x7,

Excellent point. Thanks for the clarification.

That would make sense that Randy at erockets sold out the remaining stock of, e.g., Tau Zero and chose not to make up any new kits.

Randy committed to rereleasing all the Semroc kits, and all but the 15 above have been confirmed to have been rereleased, either through an eRockets announcement (mostly Facebook) or confirmation of an Ohio facecard. Most of the kits above that I can’t confirm were available on the eRockets site and/or Semroc’s site at the time of the sale, so there was NC stock in those for Randy to sell off. However when he finished announcing re-releases, he said that 121 had been re-released. See the screenshot announcing 119 with two to go. Not including the capsule kits and booster kits I have confirmed 108 eRockets rereleases. If Randy rereleased all the rocket kits Semroc had at the time of the sale, I think there would be 123. The boosters and capsules and rocket rack bring the kits to 129. The CC kits and Xkits bring all the North Carolina kit releases to 145.

Either way, the 15 rocket kits I can’t confirm being rereleased by ERockets were for sale by ERockets, so in theory should have been rereleased according to the post attached. Randy did reply to me initially when I requested info, but has stopped. I would like to know if those were re-released in Ohio.

The Tau Zero was rereleased by ERockets on 6/4/2015, I don’t know when it was discontinued.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:  D35DA866-93F2-4CD0-A52B-E0F61689E8AA.png
Views: 45
Size:  144.1 KB  Click image for larger version

Name:  72BA73F5-1866-451C-88AF-DDD5F672E6DD.png
Views: 37
Size:  71.4 KB