View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 10:45 PM
Incurable SEMROC Fan

Default Adding up designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPMcGraw
Now we need to come up with a new milestone to achieve. I propose we begin an all-out effort to flex our muscles and strain our creative juices, and see how long it takes us to reach 1000 designs! There are over a dozen contributors to the BARCLONE project. If each member could design just ONE NEW MODEL EACH WEEK, we would reach that goal before the end of 2009.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CenturiGuy
[S]ee a following post with my contribution for this week. Or this month, given my decidedly non-James Pierson-like output capabilities.
Since Craig "threw down the gauntlet" on November 4th, I've had the occasional creative fit (despite the admission immediately above).

So if I average it out to one a week, it looks like this:

Week of

Nov. 02 -- XPL Experimental
Nov. 09 -- Doc Boy
Nov. 16 -- 5820 A
Nov. 23 -- 5820 B
Nov. 30 -- 5820 C
Dec. 07 -- 5820 D
Dec. 14 -- 5820 Ugly
Dec. 21 -- SONAR 7

It looks like my score is 8 done, 44 to go for 52 weeks' worth of designs, like Craig is lobbying for.

Some of my newest designs will have to wait for RockSim 9's added features, so those releases will be put on hold temporarily.

Cheers,
Semroc SAM #0029
NAR 86131

"I think about organizing things all the time. Never seems to happen. I find something that piques my interest and I'm off on a quest. Or a Centuri. "

--Bill Eichelberger, 02/22/2022

“Centuri fret buzz in an updated form.”
Bill “Wallyum” Eichelberger re: Estes Flutter-By
03 Sept 2014