View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 11:56 AM
Ye Olde Rocket Shoppe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannymrmissile
Thank you. Good stuff. Still, I’m wondering if anyone is still posting or adding items still not listed there ? For example, my RDC catalog is Smalker, and dated 1965. Also, I have Many other catalogs not listed such as the Estes Spring, Fall, Christmas etc catalogs from the late 70s- early 80s that aren’t there. Plus much more stuff I see missing. From this, to Rocket plans/kit contents etc..( as in my Centuri Little Joe II find, by request,,, WHO DO YOU CONTACT ?!
Also, I had an Early RDC Eagle Roc by G. Harry Stine NAR #2 that I donated to Vern Estes some 20(?) years ago. It was like the space plane. The instructions were Hand Typed by typewriter on paper ( you could feel the letter intentions in the paper) ! It had a piece of Black decal material in it. So there’s earlier rockets not listed in these Catalogs, not even in my 65, which there’s only 6 kits, total !
Dan.

For catalogs and such you can contact Sven Knudson at sven@ninfinger.org to get something posted that you have that he doesn't.

For kit plans that aren't already online you can post them in the Plans section here. If the files are larger than 2mb in size send them directly to me and I'll get them posted here for you.
Ye Olde Rocket Forum
WOOSH NAR Section #558