Thread: Rocket Doctor
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 10:05 PM
Ye Olde Rocketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl@Semroc
We had RocketDoctor (and RocketNurse?) as our guests at Semroc yesterday. Ken and Diana were just great to spend time with. We hated to see them go. He has more insite into the workings of modern day Estes Industries than anyone that is talking!

He did an admirable job on the Estes Forum and lost his long time job as designer and consultant for standing up for the old rocketeers to Barry. As many of us have guessed, if the world knew what Ken knows about Barry and how he feels about all that we hold sacred, Estes Industries would lose very big.

When someone writes a book, these will turn out to be "interesting times." Hopefully, Ken will be able to share more with everyone sometime in the future.

Was the loss of job recent? Is that why the Estes Forum was shut down? Speaking of books, I wonder how long we're going to have to wait for VEs book? Also, I wonder who's going to have the guts to "tell it all." While it probably wouldn't be as popular as VEs book, I'm sure it would be a best seller among old rocketeers if someone brought it out.
James