View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 11:57 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCBadger
Just out of curiosity.........

Those of you who have a collection of unbuilt kits (either because you collect kits or just can't resist buying all the great rockets Semroc comes out with), how do you store them?

I had to clean out my rocket work area in my basement, because during the heavy rains our area had this spring/summer, I got some seepage in parts of my basement where there never was seepage before. Nothing important got wet, but it was time to clean and reorganize. I built a shelf under my work bench (if you call laying boards over the side braces of said bench "building" ) and placed my many shipping boxes containing kits on the shelf, filling said shelf pretty much up.

I am considering getting appropriate sized plastic tubs or boxes to put kits, supplies, launch stuff, and the like into. How do you store your kits if you use such tubs.....flat?.....on edge?.....

Thanks,

Curtis

I use Rubbermaid totes for kit storage. Each one is numbered and then I track the contents with a spreadsheet. I have a pegboard in the hobby room that I hang my favorites on. Smaller clear bins for parts and supply storage.

Buzz