View Single Post
Old 06-15-2005, 10:31 PM
BP Mafia

Default Taurus laser cut fins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl@Semroc
I placed about 20 new fin sets on the site. Pictures to follow.

My wife informed me this evening that she was given company tickets to Six Flags that are good this Saturday or next Saturday. She was concerned that I might feel abandoned if they went this weekend, and because it's Fathers Day weekend and all, but the weather forecast looks very nice, so I told her to go ahead. What this means is that I'll have all day to finish, then fly the Semroc Taurus that I have that doesn't really exist except in the laser cut fins and all of the tubes and cones. I've been plugging away at it for a few months and I should have it ready for paint tomorrow (Thursday) night. Since I had so much trouble with the paint scheme on the 1:1 that I made with Moldin' Oldies parts, I may decide to go with the all black pods, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. I've got a bunch of pics for a review, so I'll try to get them posted sometime tomorrow.
Trust me. This merits a

http://wallyum.blogspot.com/

I miss being SAM 0058

Build floor: Centuri Design Contest F-150 Hurricane Estes - Low Boom SST Semroc - Marauder, Shrike, SST Shuttle

In paint: Canaroc Starfighter Scorpion Estes F-22 Air Superiority Fighter, Multi-Roc, Solar Sailer II Semroc Cyber III

Ready to fly: Estes - Solar Sailer II Semroc - Earmark, Groonie Der V 1/2