View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 03:45 PM
Junior Rocketeer

Smile CAn someone help me with the decal scans of the yellow design?

Quote:
Originally Posted by K'Tesh
JimZ's got the instructions for the version that was in circulation around 1995, and I've located the instructions for the version that was re-released in 2007 (the E powered version with the twist lock coupler).

What I'm looking for:
Scans of the version that was in circulation in 1985... Instructions, fins, and decals. I could also use the length of the shock cord (if it's not in the instructions). Note: the decals were white.

A fresh scan of the decals from the blue decaled version (as seen in the 1995 catalog). I can't figure out the dimensions of the decals from JimZ, and there's no scale for the image, it's also been altered, and I want to be sure of the shade of blue.

The version from 2007 I've got all I need for that.

Thanks!
Jim

Hi, I am new to this group.
I have been making rockets recently after a 40 year break. One thing I really like to do is make the classic designs from scratch using the designers kit, plus other parts needed.

The mean machine is on my list, but I can't find good scans of the yellow decals. My daughter has a CriCut so we can make them if I had good scans.

Also, I have the Open Rocket and downloaded the .ORK, but When I tried to export the decal, It wasn't the entire decal.

Can someone help me with this?

Russ (nukie310)
Thanks in advance