View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 07:11 PM
Apollo Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by K'Tesh
Earl... WOW!!! What a find!!! Wanna sell it? I'd be more than happy to make it worth your while (even open bag).

I really appreciate you sharing that with us. I'm curious if there's a typo... You said that the body tube is 14.344" long? That's about 2" shorter than the guide says the BT-55V is (16.35").

Do you have any way of taking a photo of the nosecone with a ruler? Perhaps with it inside a body tube, and without the body tube? (I'd like to check the outline of it).

If you could email the higher res images to me, I'll add them to the archive w/proper credit (and of course there's JimZ's site).

Again... THANKS for sharing! Updates are in the works.

Oh, yep, that is a typo. Should be the full 12” of my ruler PLUS the 4.344” of the second measure beyond the 12” length of the ruler for a full length of 16.344”. Sorry about that.

As for selling, well you can probably guess the answer would be no but I appreciate the offer.

I normally do full kit content photos of all kits (well the ones that are open of course) before building them, not that I intend to build this one. But I will add to that photo list the particular ones you requested above.

The file sizes, in some cases, for emailing are pretty large. I’ll have to check a bit later (I’m on an iPad right now away from my main computer), but some may exceed 20mb, which I think is my email provider limit. Do you have a drop box somewhere, or maybe I can resampe the largest ones so they can be emailed.

Earl
SAM# 73
Owner/Producer
Point 39 Productions

Rocket-Brained Since 1970