View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 09:40 PM
Apollo Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaquin
Maybe "Taking Care of Business" is what TCB Rocketry stood for, who knows! I went to the wayback machine and I couldn't find anything on that rocket or company.
Did you look at the note on the nose cone that is inside the sealed bag in the picture? Funny stuff ... Our Louisiana humidity doesn't care if that nose cone was poly-bagged in a controlled atmosphere. Now I'm scared to cut it open

If I could change one element of Georgia weather, it would be the humidity! The older I get, the more it seems to wrankle me. Don’t mind the heat, but couple it with the soup-like humidity we have here eight months out of the year and it is a recipe for discomfort...not to mention what it does for attempts at rocket paint jobs! Anyway...you know what I mean, certainly.

But the main thing I wanted to say was Welcome Back ! (And Jay, too!). Sorry to hear of the challenges you have experienced, especially during this time of national health challenges (I’ve got one strike on my ‘card’ too, so I gotta take extra care when I’m out also). Glad you are on the mend.

But great to have you both back!

Earl
SAM# 73
Owner/Producer
Point 39 Productions

Rocket-Brained Since 1970