View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 11:23 PM
Incurable SEMROC Fan

Talking "I Have A Cunning Plan," by S. Baldrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl
Yep, I understand that each plan is an individual post in a new section. But, for that very reason (and because of the numbers of plans there will be), I was trying to come up with some way to make it just a bit easier to find a given plan in what will be, eventually (if most all plans get posted), about 130 posts. That assumes no ‘commentary’ posts mixed in with the ‘plan’ posts.
Earl, I agree. Commentary posts should be posted on separate threads.

Quote:
If folks are ok with wading through that many to find a plan (or to see whether a given plan has been posted before they post one...don’t want two and three copies of a given plan posted), then ok.
I think the plan should be to:

1) Have Scott D. Hansen create a separate "Semroc Plans" section under "Plans & Publications."

2) Compile a list to see how many of Carl's original PDFs we can scrounge up.

3) Post those PDFs individually. We should probably include Rocksim files (I haven't *begun* to look at my collection ), along with scanned fin patterns, decals (?), etc.

4) Then any remaining "missing" instruction sheets can be scanned and posted to "fill in the blanks."

I can head this up, but it could take a little time to get started.

Any additional thoughts or suggestions?
Semroc SAM #0029
NAR 86131

"I think about organizing things all the time. Never seems to happen. I find something that piques my interest and I'm off on a quest. Or a Centuri. "

--Bill Eichelberger, 02/22/2022

“Centuri fret buzz in an updated form.”
Bill “Wallyum” Eichelberger re: Estes Flutter-By
03 Sept 2014