View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 06:17 PM
The_Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Fish Named Wallyum
Awesome!!! I was high bidder right up to the end on one of these a few years ago, and I had every intention of putting a motor mount in it and flying it. I got sniped. If you can scan this stuff, that would be great. I had one of the connectors that I scrounged from a badly mauled SSV Scorpion, but I already made it a part of my UFO Invader.

I really like it and now that I have it I can't see dangling it from the ceiling from a string ..... it will be flown! The payload wrap is just a piece of printed paper and some of the clear cellophane tape has started to let go on about half of it. I'll try to heat it a little with a hair dryer so I can get the rest of the tape off without damaging it and scan it. I'm going to send the scan to Dave at Graphix & Stuff to price a couple of vinyl wraps to purchase to have for a future build or two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghrocketman
"Enerjetize" it with a 29mm mount !!!
Think of it as the 1340 that never was !

Yeah, that thought never entered my mind

I can say that all my EnerJet models are true to the originals and have 29mm mounts and are only flown on 29mm F and G motors. I would have it no other way

I just received my order from BMS that included T52HMF foil lined 29mm tubes for the motor mounts and laser cut lite-ply fins for a Sonic 36 build. I already have the LT-125 on hand from Semroc. I'm really looking forward to the new BP E and F's from Quest to fly in that one. I'm thinking of having a custom vinyl graphic made for that one as well.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:  001 EnerJet 1340.JPG
Views: 133
Size:  95.5 KB  Click image for larger version

Name:  002EnerJet 1340.JPG
Views: 143
Size:  294.4 KB  Click image for larger version

Name:  003 EnerJet Egg Crate.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  186.4 KB  Click image for larger version

Name:  004 EnerJet 1340-20 Ellis G35-10.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  337.8 KB  
SAM# 0052

🚀 In Construction: Der Blue Maxx/Minie-Magg 5.5” & Vander-Burn MDRM Clone w/Stickershock23 Custom Decals
🚀 In Paint & Detail: USR Banshee
🚀 In Build Queue: Estes Doorknob w/Vander-Burn Rocketry Upgrade Kit [Sport Decor], Semroc Centurion-F, Semroc Egg Crate
🚀 In Repair: SLS Lil’ Hustler, SLS Aero-Dart 1969 Trim
🚀 Stay Tuned For Fall 2021 Launch Dates