Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Ye Olde Rocket Forum (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/index.php)
-   SAM - Semroc Astronautic Modeler Team (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Merry Christmas from Semroc (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/showthread.php?t=11973)

UCBadger 12-21-2012 10:07 PM

Had a good week. Spent about $35,027 on Semroc rockets and other stuff.

OK, it was $26.50 for Semroc rockets and about $35,000 for a couple of instruments from PerkinElmer for my chemistry department at the College. :chuckle: Hopefully everyone is happy!

jetlag 12-22-2012 10:34 AM

I placed an order at 10:11 today; by 10:36, it was shipped already!
Nothing complicated. Just enough kits to eat up my 50% (and then some!) and get the new releases and a couple more (Orion and Baby Orion) to add to the pile.

Merry Christmas to me, thanks to SEMROC!

Allen

Rangertech1 12-22-2012 10:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Carl,

Thanks for the free model included in my last order. DER V 1.5 is now complete and ready for the rain to stop. If you make another bunch of SAM ID cards could you send me a new one. I recieved one in the mail with an order but it was for someone else. I sent it to his address in Wendover NV. The card was for SAM#453 and I'm SAM#454. My rockets don't always land where I want them to either. ;)
[IMG]C:\Users\Jon\Desktop\Der V 1.jpg[/IMG]

RE-ROCKET 12-24-2012 03:10 PM

Used My SEMROC Xmas discount and that was awesome just by itself

but I got a Free DER V-1.5 and a a serialized MX-774 (#30) Fantastic!

Thanks Semroc!

Crocodile 12-24-2012 03:53 PM

Merry Christmas to SEMROC

It's Christmas Eve & I'm setting here with my box of goodies purchased using the annual SEMROC Christmas discount. It's like being 15 yrs old again...... :)

Merry Christmas to SEMROC & thank you for all you do.

jetlag 12-25-2012 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetlag
I placed an order at 10:11 today; by 10:36, it was shipped already!
Nothing complicated. Just enough kits to eat up my 50% (and then some!) and get the new releases and a couple more (Orion and Baby Orion) to add to the pile.

Merry Christmas to me, thanks to SEMROC!

Allen

And my order arrived at about 10:30 Christmas Eve!

Amazing.

Rangertech1 12-28-2012 12:05 AM

Orbital Transport = Far out man!

4 Attachment(s)
Got the primer on the booster and the glider flew straight and true from my second story window. This was a fun build. Semroc just has to add about 20 more fins to this model ;)

Our work here is nearly done

UCBadger 12-28-2012 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetlag
And my order arrived at about 10:30 Christmas Eve!

Amazing.
Good for your PO! Mine listed on line that they left a notice at my house at 5:07 on Monday. We were home and no evidence that delivery was tried could be found. The order was delivered on Wednesday morning, however.

Rocketcrab 12-28-2012 08:50 AM

Placed an order on Sunday evening, December 23. Arrived yesterday. Simply amazing. Do those folks ever sleep? :chuckle:

Rangertech1 01-01-2013 07:33 PM

New Years Day Launch in Forks WA

3 Attachment(s)
My Christmas was busy building the kits I ordered. By New Years we were launching them.

Orbital Transport B6-4 flew fine. The glider stalled a few times, need to add a little weight to the nose.
Starlight B6-4 straight, like it was on a launch rod the whole way.
Saki, to my surprise went straight up on a B6-4. Go Groonies!
My Sprite didn't eject again. Next time it goes up it will be better. Motor hook is in, so nothing left to do but shave a little of the nose end of the motor so when the ejection charge goes off it slams back into the aft end of the hook.

Thanks Semroc for a great bunch of kits. My kids and I had a lot of fun today even though it was pretty chilly.