Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Ye Olde Rocket Forum (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/index.php)
-   For Sale (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   John Pursley 'Estate' Sale (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/showthread.php?t=19274)

L3Excalibur 01-31-2021 12:51 PM

John Pursley 'Estate' Sale

The John Pursley 'memorial fund' sale is now over, except for a few pending sales. I had a goal of raising $2000 from the sale of left over Accur8 inventory, his rocket kits and skins. I've exceeded that and have raised right at $2500 to be added to the fund.

I want to thank everyone who purchased something from this sale.

Look for John's products to be available under new ownership as soon as we can sell Accur8. There are potential buyers out there and I am fairly certain parts will become available again later this year. Skins as well.

Again, thanks for participating.

ghrocketman 01-31-2021 01:37 PM

Looking forward to seeing the list.
Unfortunate circumstances though...

L3Excalibur 01-31-2021 02:07 PM

Free Stuff

1 Attachment(s)
John did a lot of custom build-ups for customers. He would bash a kit with new fins, custom skin set, and sell it. He ended up with a number of Cosmic Interceptor fins and decals. The deals almost all have the cockpit decals removed. That's all he used from the orginal set. The rest was his skins.

So, I have a bunch of these. Cosmic Interceptor balsa fin sets and 90% decal sheet (use the decals for customizing sport builds). Make something 'different' using the Cosmo fins. These are free except for cost of mailing envelope (it will be stiffened and marked 'Do Not Fold'). I expect that to be $5 or less.

If you want a set, reply via PM. I have a dozen of these. First couple of responses get Interceptor-E and Mercury-Redstone decals (with the same cockpit/capsule decals missing) thrown in. I have a dozen Cosmo fins/decals but only a couple of the Int E/MR.

The Interceptor E decals are already gone. . Will still include the almost-complete MR decal.

tdracer 01-31-2021 05:49 PM

Hi Buzz
I'll be interested in that Titan IIIE kit, and perhaps one or two of the NCR kits (even if they are incomplete), obviously depending on what they are.

ghrocketman 01-31-2021 05:58 PM

I'd like to know what Estes skill level kits are in the collection.

leftover 02-07-2021 01:02 AM

I would,be interested in any of his accura8 stuff. The wraps for the Trajectory, his Saturn 1b Semroc wraps and accessories(fins, thrust structure, engine bells)Sat V stuff, Interceptor wraps.

L3Excalibur 02-13-2021 11:38 PM

Just a 'ping' to this thread to let people know I have started listing John's kits and stuff.

snaquin 02-14-2021 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L3Excalibur
Just a 'ping' to this thread to let people know I have started listing John's kits and stuff.

PM sent for one each:

Accur8 Little II body and capsule wraps ........ $ 5
Accur8 "Skins + 3D Fins" for Estes MR ........ $ 25

Thanks,

tdracer 02-14-2021 11:57 AM

Which Little Joe II are the wraps for - 1/100th, 1/70th, or the recent 1/45th?

L3Excalibur 02-14-2021 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdracer
Which Little Joe II are the wraps for - 1/100th, 1/70th, or the recent 1/45th?

Thanks. I'll edit the list. They are for the Estes/Centuri 1/45 scale LJ II.