Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Ye Olde Rocket Forum (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/index.php)
-   Wanted: Dead or Alive! (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Still Looking.......... (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/showthread.php?t=19495)

mojo1986 04-21-2021 06:45 AM

Still Looking..........

Still in the market for an Astrobee 1500 kit (designed by Peter Alway). I was lucky enough to pick up an opened one from YORF member Barone a while back (thanks again, Don) which has been ready to fly for a month now, but want another kit in case I lose this one. 'Cause I think this thing is really gonna scream on a D engine. Sealed preferred, but opened is OK too. Also looking for an MRC Iron Man. PM me if you have either of these kits that you are willing to sell. Not looking for any substitutes, just these 2 kits.

A Fish Named Wallyum 04-21-2021 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo1986
Still in the market for an Astrobee 1500 kit (designed by Peter Alway). I was lucky enough to pick up an opened one from YORF member Barone a while back (thanks again, Don) which has been ready to fly for a month now, but want another kit in case I lose this one. 'Cause I think this thing is really gonna scream on a D engine. Sealed preferred, but opened is OK too. Also looking for an MRC Iron Man. PM me if you have either of these kits that you are willing to sell. Not looking for any substitutes, just these 2 kits.

One of these was a prize in one of the EMRR contests I entered way back when. I didn't finish high enough for it to be available when my turn came to pick. I may have wound up with my QModeling Rogue, so no complaints. :cool: :rolleyes:

NOLA_BAR 04-21-2021 09:25 AM

I really wish someone would make a kit of this unique sounding rocket. A little larger scale than the Saturn Press version. The 1989 Enertek catalog had a nice looking version, of course it never came out, but it would have been a really nice scale rocket.

ghrocketman 04-21-2021 12:55 PM

Fly it on a C11 or Quest 18mm D first instead if you think a D12 is going to be too much.

mojo1986 04-25-2021 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo1986

Just giving my thread a bump. Still hoping to get both of these kits.

mojo1986 06-22-2021 08:14 AM

Just giving my thread another bump. Still hoping to get an Astrobee 1500. And an MRC Iron Man.