Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Ye Olde Rocket Forum (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/index.php)
-   SAM - Semroc Astronautic Modeler Team (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Two new kits (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/showthread.php?t=9565)

Sheryl@Semroc 07-06-2011 04:08 PM

Two new kits

I just added two new kits online, Arcas 1/3 Scale and Baby Orion . We hope to have a few more just before NARAM.

A Fish Named Wallyum 07-06-2011 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheryl@Semroc
I just added two new kits online, Arcas 1/3 Scale and Baby Orion . We hope to have a few more just before NARAM.

:cool: When is the SLS Orion coming? :eek: :D

ghrocketman 07-06-2011 04:40 PM

Second what Bill says.
We need an SLS Orion and above that, an Enerjet Athena !
BIGGER, not smaller, is BETTER !!!!

A Fish Named Wallyum 07-06-2011 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghrocketman
Second what Bill says.
We need an SLS Orion and above that, an Enerjet Athena !
BIGGER, not smaller, is BETTER !!!!

In this case, smaller is pretty cool.

Earl 07-07-2011 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheryl@Semroc

Thanks Carl, Sheryl, and the whole Semroc gang for continued introductions of new products.

Hmmmmm.....a mini-engine Orion. That oughta be interesting! That's about, what, half-scale? That'd make those pod tubes about .35" diameter, roughly. Just a guess, but probably would be the same size tube and cones as used in the 1/70th Little Joe II LES motor and cone??

Earl

BEC 07-07-2011 01:26 AM

So of course my latest order came yesterday :). Looking forward to the others as well. Thanks.

sandman 07-07-2011 09:51 AM

Since NARAM is 2 weeks away I'll just wait and buy everything from you there.

Save shipping. ;)

LeeR 07-07-2011 10:05 PM

Great! A baby Orion to keep my other Orion company, safely stored in a large Rubbermaid tote with other unbuilt kits.

I really need to retire. Current plans are to do that next May, and I better not delay it too much with all the kits I have in storage.

:)

sandman 07-07-2011 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeR
Great! A baby Orion to keep my other Orion company, safely stored in a large Rubbermaid tote with other unbuilt kits.

I really need to retire. Current plans are to do that next May, and I better not delay it too much with all the kits I have in storage.

:)

That's what I thought but believe me, retirement does not give you more time.

I think it is one of Murphy's laws.

The amount of stuff that needs to get done, (that you don't want to do), increases to fill the available time.

jharding58 07-07-2011 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman
That's what I thought but believe me, retirement does not give you more time.

I think it is one of Murphy's laws.

The amount of stuff that needs to get done, (that you don't want to do), increases to fill the available time.

Nature abhors a vacuum