Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Ye Olde Rocket Forum (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/index.php)
-   Plans & Publications (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   CMR Pirate (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/showthread.php?t=64)

SEL 03-26-2005 01:17 AM

CMR Pirate
 
Does anyone out there have plans for the CMR Pirate 2 stage payloader?

Sean

SEL 04-20-2005 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEL
Does anyone out there have plans for the CMR Pirate 2 stage payloader?

Sean


Guess not :-(

SEL 03-28-2020 01:45 PM

CMR Pirate plans?
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEL
Does anyone out there have plans for the CMR Pirate 2 stage payloader?

Sean


Just thought Id bump this on the off chance...

Rcktflyer 05-05-2020 02:41 PM

I worked for Howard for several years, it wouldn't be hard for me to make up some plans for you, however the payload section was RB77 and the Nose cone and shoulder were made from vacuum formed NC77's, which are impossible to get now. The fins where made from 1/64" plywood and I may have the plan from for them in may range box.

SEL 05-05-2020 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcktflyer
I worked for Howard for several years, it wouldn't be hard for me to make up some plans for you, however the payload section was RB77 and the Nose cone and shoulder were made from vacuum formed NC77's, which are impossible to get now. The fins where made from 1/64" plywood and I may have the plan from for them in may range box.



Hi Rktflyer,


Yeah, I have the RB77 and I can wing it with a Centuri ST5, so just the tube lengths and fin patterns would help. I may have the NC's tucked away somewhere. Did the transition come pre-cut, or did the builder have to cut it down?
My last order to CMR included the Pirate and an extra payload section, along w/a few other parts, but came back with a "Sorry, we are unable to fulfill your order at this time" note. That was the the end of CMR...


Thanks for what ever you can provide.


Must have been interesting working for Howard; were you there when he shut down?


Sean

MarkB. 05-05-2020 03:46 PM

Dude!

Got to be the all-time winner for necro-post. 15 years. Most impressive.

SEL 05-05-2020 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkB.
Dude!

Got to be the all-time winner for necro-post. 15 years. Most impressive.



I know, right? I was a wee laddie of not quite 50 years when I posted this request. Lucky I'm still upright...

ghrocketman 05-05-2020 04:46 PM

15 years has to be a record for ressurrection of a dead topic.

BEC 05-05-2020 06:34 PM

...especially when resuscitated by the original poster and not someone else turning up the thread in a search...

snaquin 05-05-2020 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEL
I know, right? I was a wee laddie of not quite 50 years when I posted this request. Lucky I'm still upright...


Wow, I joined as a new member June 2005 ... that is an oldie!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:24 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.