Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Work Bench > Vendors
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #31  
Old Yesterday, 12:40 AM
Brent Brent is offline
Level 3
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 260
Default

I ordered mine last Sunday and it was 59.00 plus shipping.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old Yesterday, 08:46 AM
dwmzmm's Avatar
dwmzmm dwmzmm is offline
Master Modeler
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 2,288
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
I ordered mine last Sunday and it was 59.00 plus shipping.


You go to BMS website, click "Kits & Bldg. Supplies," then "Kits" the Alway Saturn - V is listed at $50. Not sure if that's a glitch by Bill, you might want to send him an e-mail.
__________________
Dave, NAR # 21853 SR.
Section Advisor
Old Rocketeers # 724
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old Yesterday, 08:52 AM
astronwolf astronwolf is offline
Craftsman
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Northeast Ohio
Posts: 495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwmzmm
You go to BMS website, click "Kits & Bldg. Supplies," then "Kits" the Alway Saturn - V is listed at $50. Not sure if that's a glitch by Bill, you might want to send him an e-mail.

It's no glitch. It's listed as $50 via the list you described, but if you add it to your cart, it's $59. There's a direct link from the home page just to the right of where it says, "Kits & Bldg. Supplies," and it's $59.
__________________
-Wolfram v. Kiparski
NAR 28643
TRA 15520
MTMA Senior Advisor
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old Yesterday, 08:57 AM
dwmzmm's Avatar
dwmzmm dwmzmm is offline
Master Modeler
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 2,288
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronwolf
It's no glitch. It's listed as $50 via the list you described, but if you add it to your cart, it's $59. There's a direct link from the home page just to the right of where it says, "Kits & Bldg. Supplies," and it's $59.


Yes, I saw that too, but then there's two different price list from the "Kits & Bldg. Supplies" and the "Saturn - V" tabs, $50 and $59 respectively. It has to be one or the other.
__________________
Dave, NAR # 21853 SR.
Section Advisor
Old Rocketeers # 724
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old Yesterday, 09:16 AM
the mole's Avatar
the mole the mole is offline
Craftsman
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Illinois
Posts: 458
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwmzmm
Yes, I saw that too, but then there's two different price list from the "Kits & Bldg. Supplies" and the "Saturn - V" tabs, $50 and $59 respectively. It has to be one or the other.

All I know is when it goes into your cart it's $59.00 and when you hit the place order button you pay $59.00 for it. It' still not a bad buy.
Get it while you can because when it's gone it's gone.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old Yesterday, 10:30 AM
Brent Brent is offline
Level 3
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 260
Default

Just checked my credit card and was billed 65.00 dollars.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old Yesterday, 10:40 AM
the mole's Avatar
the mole the mole is offline
Craftsman
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Illinois
Posts: 458
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Just checked my credit card and was billed 65.00 dollars.

That was with shipping added.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old Yesterday, 10:58 AM
hcmbanjo's Avatar
hcmbanjo hcmbanjo is offline
When Pigs Fly!
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 900
Default

The $50 price was a pre-production, early order promotion.
I'll be building the BMS/Alway Saturn V on my blog in another week:
modelrocketbuilding.blogspot.com
__________________
Hans "Chris" Michielssen
Old/New NAR # 19086 SR

www.oddlrockets.com
www.modelrocketbuilding.blogspot.com
http://www.nar.org/educational-reso...ing-techniques/
Your results may vary
"Nose cones roll, be careful with that."
Every spaceman needs a ray gun.
Look out - I'm the Meister Shyster!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:13 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ye Olde Rocket Shoppe 1998-2018