Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Work Bench > Vendors
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2014, 06:52 AM
Roger Smith/JonRocket.com

Default JonRocket.com's Fifth Anniversary Sale - June 28 through July 8

It's been five years since I asked my wife, Bracha, if she would be interested in selling rockets. John Arthur had announced that he was selling his JonRocket mail order business. And Bracha was looking for more to do since I had moved her too far from her teaching job. Although, Bracha and I had been building rockets and attending launches together for years, I was a bit surprised that she enthusiastically agreed.

In the past five years we have met many interesting people, built friendships, and travelled to fun places and events because of the business. It has very seldom actually felt like work. Though, that may be because Bracha does all of the unpacking and organizing and shipping - all of the real work. I just sit behind the computer answering email and updating the web site.

To celebrate our anniversary, we are having a sale now through July 8. We've marked hundreds of items down with savings of up to 50% off our already low prices.

Shop early to save the most. The sales are good only on in-stock items and the specials are updated once a day based on the stock we have onhand.

If you haven't ordered from us before, please give us a try. New customers can save 5% off their first order using the discount code SAVE5. If you have ordered from JonRocket.com before, you may have previously earned rewards points that you can redeem for additional savings.

Thanks to all for five great years. We look forward to many more.

-- Roger
Old 07-03-2014, 02:14 PM
Master Modeler

I've placed at least two orders with you and have been very pleased. You folks do good work and I appreciate it. I'll surely be dealing with you again.

Alas, I'm kind of stalled in my builds at the moment. I need to get into it and build some enertia.
Old 07-08-2014, 06:39 AM
Roger Smith/JonRocket.com

Today is the last day of our anniversary sale!

-- Roger
Old 07-24-2014, 04:27 AM
Craftsman

My order made it all the way Down Under yesterday. Thanks for the deals, Roger, and also for the 'chutes and cool sticker.