Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Weather-Cocked > Mission Control
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Old 05-24-2007, 12:08 AM
Intermediate Rocketeer

Default Anyone near Congress, Arizona?

I have a friend who lives in Congress, AZ (NE of Phoenix). I have to admit that I have never met him in person as we know each other by playing a flight sim on-line. He is a former rocketeer from way back. He mentioned that some kids had launched a few rockets somewhere near him. That prompted him to ask me to send him some photos of my launches. Unfortunately, he has some serious back problems and doesn't get out much anymore. It sounds like he would like to see a launch in person As I live in Ohio, I can't launch anything for him.

Now I got to thinking that someone here might live near him and might be willing to invite my friend along for a launch sometime. I think he would really enjoy it as his health problems are bothering him a lot. I have not mentioned this to him as I don't know if he would go or not. I also don't want to get his hopes up if no one responds.

If anyone is interested let me know and I'll send my friend an email to see if he is interested.