Thread: Red Arrow gone?
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 11:42 PM
BAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghrocketman
If someone continues to take orders during what you say is "down" and they either don't ship or refund IMMEDIATELY upon request, exactly what they DESERVE is to be KICKED WHILE DOWN.
NO excuses for this sort of baloney.

Yeah, I have to agree with you 100% GH...

It's simply UNETHICAL to continue to take orders when you're not fulfilling the ones you have been paid for already, or you know your business is floundering due to whatever "life circumstances" have beset you.

It wasn't right when Sheri was stiffing people who IN GOOD FAITH were ordering kits costing hundreds of dollars, and she kept the money and either sent them substandard JUNK, or didn't send them ANYTHING AT ALL. So she had a messy divorce and moved to Hawaii, and her ex's buddy who turned aluminum motor retainer nozzles for her told her to pee up a rope... when you run out of parts, it's time to QUIT TAKING ORDERS and REFUND people who ordered stuff you CANNOT DELIVER.

It wasn't right when the THIEVES that were running "LAUNCH" magazine folded up shop and took off for the hills with the money without even a fare-thee-well... They gave NO indication that "we're struggling and may be in trouble" and kept taking money right up (and probably past) the point they said, "so sorry, we can't make a go of it, thanks for the memories" and folded. They made EXACTLY ZERO effort to make it right by the folks (like me) who believed in them and was trying to support what they were doing and made a 3 year subscription so they had some up-front money to help build the magazine... instead after 2-3 issues after I paid in my subscription, the folded like a kite in a hurricane and gave everybody a big ol' MIDDLE FINGER and did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to even ATTEMPT to make it right... They didn't switch to web-based content to save printing costs, didn't offer even partial refunds, didn't offer alternative products (they published a few different magazines), NOTHING. Just a sob story and and a big "EFF YOU" as they stuck the money in their pockets and moved on.

And, it's not right now for the folks that are complaining (present tense) on the Terribly Run Forum and Faceplace about how they paid money IN GOOD FAITH to Red Arrow for product that they've never received, gotten no word from the owner about, and not gotten any refunds (outside their own financial institutions, which just costs EVERYBODY in the end... )

It's not rocket science-- if you run a business and you take the money in exchange for a product, you either deliver the product or give them the money back. You don't keep taking money when you KNOW you cannot deliver or have no intention of delivering what you promised.

ETHICS and SCRUPLES... some people have them, some don't. Caveat Emptor...

Later! OL J R : )