Thread: SEMROC and USPS
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 10:54 PM
NAR Lifetime Member

I'm sorry TB but I must have put it on the wrong truck. Saw your name on the box and saw that it was from Semroc, I lost control. I thought I "accidentally" put it on the Bakersfield CA truck. How it ended up in Texas is beyond me.

I had one package from Alabama that went to Michigan, twice. It arrived in Memphis, the next day it appeared in Michigan. Michigan sent it back to Memphis. It arrived in Memphis and got sent to Michigan again. It was sent back to Memphis. It sat in the downtown facility in Memphis for two more days with tracking scans for both days, no movement just scans. It arrived at my local branch in the evening of the third day and was left on my doorstep on the fourth day. (Which was actually the ninth day from when it was first sent to me from Alabama) The address was perfect. No tears or smeared ink on the address label. Correct street and #, correct zip. A perfect label. Why did it go to Michigan twice?

Why did it get picked up and scanned two days in a row but no body could pick it up, place in in a parcel bin for shipment to the station?

NAR Level 1 - 3/12/11
NAR Level 2 - 4/9/11