View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 09:00 PM
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke strawwalker
Ya know, far be it from me to contradict, because I'm a TRUE BELIEVER in MYODB... (mind yer own d@#n business) but thing is, allowing a bunch of jerks on Fleabay to ship motors nilly willy without the proper precautions is just asking for trouble for ALL of us... trouble WE DON'T NEED!

Some jackwagon tosses a box full of old motors (goodness only knows how they were stored!) into a box and ships them illegally (airmail or however) and goodness forbid something BAD happen (or even enough "just finding 'em via security scans"), and BAM! we'll have regulators coming down on us from h3ll to breakfast...

When folks have a boot on your neck, it's unwise to give them a reason to stomp down...

Just sayin'... these jackwagons KNOW they're NOT supposed to sell motors on Fleabay; if they don't it's because they were too stupid or lazy or both to read the rules... and they should DARN SURE know that it's illegal to mail them anywhere without the permits and placards...

If we can't police ourselves (and those using our hobby stuff for a quick buck) then SOMEONE WILL DO IT FOR US, and WE PROBABLY WON'T LIKE HOW THEY DO IT!

Just saying! OL JR

They tattle on the "local pickup only" auctions too. Your team must have lost tonight....you're getting worked up.