View Single Post
Old 11-27-2016, 01:58 PM
Somewhat Skilled Rocketeer

I have four more skin themes for the Trajector (and the Interceptors, too). They are "Midnight" (Black base with same details as Phantom), "Twilight" (like Midnight skin but with "Chameleon" block pattern), "Indigo" (Deep Blue with Black/Gray Chameleon pattern), NASA (White and blue like later NASA F-104N with NASA Meatballs on Fuse and yellow NASA Fin Stripes). I am also tinkering with an "X-15" scheme which is, as of now, a dark blue/gray with X-15-like features as flown by NASA.

I have changed my base material from the former matte finish to a thinner, whiter, gloss finished skin. Also print with more highly pigmented inks that are more durable and "pop" a bit more than previous skins.

If anyone is interested in these or other skins, drop me a note at johnpursley@accur8.com . I also can do custom request skins (within reason!).

AND, I have "scale" skins for Estes Mercury Redstone, Estes Little Joe II, and for scratch-built Gemini Titans based on BT-80, BT-70, and BT-60 (the BT-80 and BT-70 include suggested building instructions/plans and parts sources). The first of several 1/100 Saturn V skin kits (each representing unique Saturn V missions) will be available starting in a couple of weeks. 1/70 Saturn IB kits by January/Februrary.

I will offer YORF members the first skin of their choice at regular price and you can choose any second skin kit of same or lesser value for FREE. This deal is good through Christmas Day. Does not apply to listings on sale on eBay (though feel free to go to eBay to check out some of my various skin kits). Contact me direct via the email above to take advantage of the deal. I will invoice direct via PayPal. Spread the word!

---John Pursley